- reddit airfare wiki – how to find cheap flights
- gutenberg.org – massive free e-book library
- beyondweird.com – massive text library of occult esoterica
- examine.com – independent analysis on supplements / nutrition
- erowid.org – facts on psychoactive drugs / higher consciousness
- cheaperthandirt.com – best deals on guns, survival/outdoor gear
- perpetualtravel.com/rtw – round-the-world travel almanac
- contactanycelebrity.com – contact celebrities, legit
- upwork.com – hire freelancers for any job
- freesound.org – massive database of sound effects and samples
- sivers.org/book – detailed notes on great books
- deoxy.org – random articles on higher consciousness, since 1993
- proxtube.com – bypass blocked youtube videos
- discogs.com – complete discographies on your favorite music
How To Get Rich – Felix Dennis
Practical Lessons in Yoga by Sri Swami Sivananda (free PDF)
Eight Lectures on Yoga by A.C. (open source text)
Thus Spoke Zarathustra – R.J. Hollingdale translation. Best English translation of my favorite book.
Jewish Meditation by Aryeh Kaplan. Straight-forward, practical text on meditation. Nevermind the title; not just for Jews.
Raja Yoga by Swami Vivekananda. Lucid explanation of the philosophy and practice of psychic yoga. This 1982 version is more comprehensive than the re-print.
Shiva Samhita translated from Sanskrit by James Mallinson. Root text on authentic yoga tradition. It focuses mostly on asana and postures.
The Ladder of Lights by William G. Gray. Original thoughts on The Tree of Life as a living symbol of man’s path to enlightenment. Great subjects for meditation.
Narcissus and Goldmund by Herman Hesse
Path Notes Of An American Ninja Master by Glenn Morris
The Tao of Power by Lao Tzu (translated by R.L. Wing)