“Whom does woman hate most? – Thus spoke the iron filing to the magnet: ‘I hate you most, because you attract me, but are not strong enough to draw me towards you’” – Nietzche
- You are not tall, dark and handsome. Sorry bro… I know the PUA clowns told you that looks don’t matter. But with a handsome face, a man is playing the mating game on easy mode. If you’ve lost the genetic lottery, then you’ve got a whole lot of awesomeness to make up for.
- You do not communicate in a flirtatious way. There is no subtlety, nuance or innuendo in your words. You ask her boring questions and make emotionless statements. You talk to a pretty girl the same way you talk to your buddy… so buddies you’ll forever be.
- You don’t let her know that you are interested. There is no hint of romantic intent in your rhetoric. You try and make a lover the same way you’ve made your friends. But when you suddenly make a play for intimacy with your new friend, you come off as awkward and deceptive. Your behavior is not congruent, and so you leave the cold impression of another creep who just doesn’t get it.
- Your fake confidence comes off as petty arrogance. Despite your best efforts to play it cool, you are inherently insecure with yourself and thus constantly seeking ego-validation from others. You exaggerate to compensate for your low self-esteem; flashing money, rolling expensive cars, talking trash and pretending to be the big bossman at the nightclub. But she sees a thousand miles right through you and will take advantage of any opportunity to expose the little boy inside.
- You do not resonate a masculine polarity. Your body is scrawny, your stride is wobbly, your speech is timid and your eyes dart around the room. You don’t have that crazed stare of fearless determination in your face. Your presence commands no attention and others do not acknowledge you as an alpha-leader. There is nothing about your outward persona that is sexual, and girls aren’t quite sure if you have a penis or not… Remember: Just as you are most attracted to girls who are ultra-feminine in appearance and nature; a female can only experience the fulfillment of her own femininity through union with a polarized masculine counterpoint (or so-called real man).
- You do not lead an interesting life. Your conversations are boring and predictable because there is nothing about you that is a diversion from the ordinary. You don’t have big dreams and wild ideas. There is nothing original about you… you watch sports, drink budweiser and work in an office. You offer her no chance of adventure, romance or dynamic life-experience. If she ends up with you, it is because she is settling.
- You play into her inflated self-image. You put the girl on a pedestal and treat her as if everything she does is amazing… thus empowering the social gravity emanating from her beauty-halo. She so desperately wants you to treat her normal, disagree with her and call her out on her bullshit. But instead, just like every other chump, you’ve objectified her, worshiped her and made her into a precious princess… so then, why are you surprised when she treats you like the groveling peasant? She secretly despises you and the rest of her beta-male orbiters.
- You have no regard for social politics. A ‘hot girl’ is under tremendous social pressure. Her female ‘friends’ and co-workers are jealous of her; ugly strangers ogle at her all day; white-knights and mean girls are always waiting in the wings to judge, shame and sabotage her happiness. Society has her all wrapped up in false expectations. But instead of navigating this social minefield and acknowledging the consequences of those pressures… you just waltz right in and make things uncomfortable for her. You are ignorant of the ego-games being played all around you.
- You don’t know how to groom, dress or make yourself more attractive. You do not have a ‘look’ that she can identify with. Your wardrobe is a mish-mash and your dress has no flavor. You have great physical attributes that you do not accentuate and you fail to execute simple style and color coordination. You do not spend enough time cleaning your skin, hair and teeth.
- You do not indirectly demonstrate your fitness as a mate. Thousands of years of evolution have programmed her DNA to be a super-computer of evaluating a man’s genetic worth. Although this occurs at an imperceptibly deep level within the female psyche, she is always scanning for the subliminal signals that her babies will carry forth the very best genes into the future. She doesn’t want to disgrace her ancestors by mating with an insecure weakling with no show of survival adaptation. Money, power and talent are attractive less so because of what they produce materially; but more so because they are indicators of the man that you had to be in order to to acquire them.
- You give yourself away completely and without discretion. There is no mystery about you, nothing beneath the surface, nothing held back, nothing for her to exercise her imagination upon. You vomit every excruciating detail about your boring life and times without a prompt. You speak at length about yourself and toss your opinions around with braggadocio and embellishment. You feverishly try to convince her that you are something special.
- You make yourself too available. What is scarce in supply is often perceived as precious. Perception is reality. Absence creates value. But because you have no mission in life, nothing bigger than a girl to obsess about, your time for her is always in abundant supply. Any night of the week is good for a date and you’ll drop everything at a moment’s notice to go and buy her an expensive dinner. And if she flakes out on you, you’ll wait around for an hour, checking your phone and making excuses. You don’t respect your own time, so how could she?
- You are not desired by many other women. Girls talk. A lot. And most of them place great faith in what other girls say about the men in their circle. If you are known amongst the group but are not a regular topic of conversation, then you do not exist.
- You have convinced yourself that she is ‘out of your league’. You’ve set your expectations very low, because you do not have past reference experience to draw on. You’ve already made up your mind that she will reject you, so you manifest a reality to reflect that notion. But a so-called ‘league’ only exists contextually within a social circle. Your sexual market value is variable and can be manipulated freely by adjusting your mind-set and attitude.
- You do not escalate intimacy. She is showing you indicators of interest. You flirt and make squishy faces at each other. She laughs at your lame jokes, pets your arm adoringly and asks you lots of questions about yourself. Everything in your guts is telling you to make a move, touch her side, pull her close, kiss her…. but instead you pull back and slink away like a chump. You were afraid that you might offend her, but now you’ve really offended her, because you’ve signaled to her that she was not attractive enough to pull you in despite your self-control. Your desire to avoid a possible humiliation was greater than your desire for her.
- You have no real mission in life. She is attracted to the whole picture of the man you are today and man that you are destined to become. But when your life has no sure direction, how could she follow you down a nameless road? When your identity has no shape and your dream has no platform, how can she place herself at your side and support you? You do not give her anything firm on which to attach herself. Your watery indecision is a moving target for her… what is it that she falling in love with???????????
The rest is up to you…